Show off your business!
Banners and signs are a great way to advertise special events, attract customers or simply get the word out. They are economical enough to be used once, yet durable enough to withstand several hangings/installations. See below for more information on materials.
Looking to get a pre-existing sign or banner touched up rather than reprinted? We can do that too!
Banners: We use a wide format printer in order to print directly onto scrim vinyl. Banners come with reinforced edges and grommets--be sure to let us know if you have a particular preference on grommet placement.
Signs: Using our wide format printer we will print your artwork onto adhesive vinyl; it will then be mounted to a sign board. We have a variety of materials that can be used for sign boards, check them out below!
- Foamcore: A sheet of dense polystyrene foam with a matte paper coating. Foamcore is economical and lightweight. It’s prone to warping and denting, so it’s best suited to temporary indoor displays.
- Corex: A fluted/corrugated polypropylene sheet that is lightweight and flexible. Corex is economical and is well suited for outdoor displays. We use it most commonly for A-board signs!
- Ultra Board: A sheet of dense polystyrene foam encased between layers of flexible laminate that has a smooth, plastic texture to it. Ultra Board is resistant to denting, warping, and water damage. Appropriate for permanent indoor displays, and limited outdoor use if the sign is placed under shelter.
- Sintra: Paneling made from polyvinyl chloride, commonly referred to as PVC. Sintra Board has a satin finish, and while it’s heavier than some of the other materials available, it’s both durable and weatherproof. Sintra is best suited for outdoor signage.
- Gator Board: A sheet of dense polystyrene foam encased between layers of rigid laminate that has a wood-like texture to it. Gator Board is resistant to denting, warping, and water damage. Appropriate for permanent indoor displays, and limited outdoor use if the sign is placed under shelter.
To get a quote or upload a file, please fill out the form.